Change is a constant. Whether public or private sectors, the NHS, emergency services, professions or academia, organisational change is happening.
Established roles will change; new opportunities will arise – both internally and externally. In a climate of change it’s vital to have an appropriate CV and know your strengths and achievements. When did you last have an interview? You could be fine – but . . .
Change demands choices. To make sensible decisions you must consider all possibilities:
• What do you really want from your next move?
• What are the options – internally or externally
• Is your CV up-to-date? Does it really promote experience and competence?
• Have you a good network? If so how do you use it?
• When did you last have an interview – internal or external?
This is not a time to sit back and wait to see what will happen!
Book your place on Future Focus – an important transition workshop – a day to:
• Think through the implications of change
• Gain the tools to successfully respond to opportunity
• Identify interview strategies to communicate the benefits you bring to a new role
• And much, much more
• At a time of change – take a day out to focus on you!