Learning & Development Series
For All staff
Date: 21st November 2017
Overview Initially, change can look straightforward. But it does throw up unseen problems. In today’s workplace staff may have to absorb the impact of remote or merging teams, new procedures, the influence of new technology or possibly relocation. Time to consider how best to build changes into the daily structure may be limited with increasingly tight timescales.
This practical workshop provides an opportunity to stand back; to reflect on the impact of changing responsibilities and personal effectiveness.
Take time out to review and consider with others how less can be more. On completion those attending will:
• Understand the practical meaning of resilience
• Consider the reality of change
• Identify current successful coping strategies
• Identify problem areas and possible ‘work smarter’ solutions
• Consider techniques to aid team discussion and effective working
• Consider – can less really mean more?
• Identify strategies for achieving life balance