Management Matters is a series of practical half-day interactive workshops led by facilitators experienced in change management, communication and motivation. They focus on core topics – providing an opportunity to look beyond the day-to-day.
The way we work is changing and management’s role is increasingly complex. How we work is being redefined.
Ability to communicate and motivate others is key to overall efficiency. This workshop is an opportunity to stand back from routine; to reflect with others on the impact of change and key development strategies.
Workshop Team Motivation - towards Inclusivity
For Managers and team leaders
Today’s business climate demands an open and flexible response to new and different ways of working. Staff are a key resource and how they adapt to new challenges reflects on both the manager and the organisation.
Encouraging teams to draw on expertise to problem-solve and work smarter will not only improve overall efficiency but bring a sense of achievement – a positive motivating factor.
Not all teams are able to respond to working inclusively; for many it may be a complete culture change. This workshop will address key issues.
On completion managers will:
• Identify the reality of ‘now’
• Review the overall team mix
• Review team communication – positive and negative
• Understand the team culture – ‘can do’ or . . .
• Identify team experience and limitations
• List a team achievement particularly proud of
• Consider a move towards inclusivity – identify a small change
• Identify key elements of implementation
• Empower the team
• Key actions