This workshop reviews how managers communicate with colleagues and teams and the relevance to the changing workplace. On completion managers will have:
• Considered how they communicate with colleagues and staff
• Identified aspects that might be improved to respond to change
• Reflected on face-to-face communication
• Reviewed the role of meetings in the changing workplace.
• Reviewed different types of conversations including issues of conflict.
• Developed an action list (to do now, items to discuss/research)
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators, are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. It is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs.