For all customer-facing staff
Whether your customer base is internal or external, good customer service is about understanding their needs, meeting them consistently and going that extra mile. It’s empowering staff to know what they can do; recognising boundaries but also knowing they are not always bound by systems and processes which prevent them from providing a service.
Customers are ever-more demanding and mediocrity of service is unacceptable. Good customer service can make the difference between success and failure, retaining valued customers and offering the ‘edge’ in gaining new business.
Training is important in achieving highest standards. This interactive workshop identifies good practice and establishes practical strategies. On completion staff attending will:
• Understand the business market place
• Recognise business-sector competitors
• Understand the importance of developing good customer relationships
• Know the implications of poor customer service
• Understand ethical communication
• Develop strategies for dealing with conflict and complaints
• Know the relevance of managing time
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs.