On completion of this interactive workshop managers will:
• Consider the benefits of a performance review
• Identify what comprises a good appraisal experience
• Review communication: effective, engaging and motivating
• Recognise the importance of good preparation
• Consider face-to-face interview; interpret body language
• Identify and address the performance gap
• Recognise potential, career and development training needs
• Complete the admin circle and establish key review dates
Led by experienced facilitators, workshops are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. It is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs.