For Managers and team leaders
Overview Change is today’s norm. Although initially small changes are absorbed as they build, unforeseen problems can arise and deadlines get tighter. At this point the manager needs to stand back; to review priorities and consider personal and team effectiveness – how to achieve more with less.
This interactive workshop, led by an experienced leadership and management facilitator, identifies and explores with others essential tools and techniques for both achieving more within a quality-driven framework and personal life-balance.
On completion managers will:
• Consider the reality of change
• Identify current successful coping strategies
• Identify problem areas and ‘work smarter’ solutions
• Consider techniques to aid team discussion and effective working
• Prioritise and review changing or new responsibilities
• Review time management strategies – can less really mean more?
• Identify key aspects for achieving life balance
A rare opportunity to stand back from the day-to-day – to review work/life balance and personal resilience
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators, are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs. Give Di or Owen a call on 01206 506100 to talk about the possible.
F4C – TRAINING TO MEET TODAY’S REALITY