For Managers and team leaders
Building on Vision and Change this workshop looks at resources. The way work is changing and the resource implications. Following through on the action list (workshop 1) you will have formed an idea of priorities and resource availability and if they can continue to be effective.
What is needed to do more with less – is it a new gismo or training? What is available now? Is there another solution? You know your teams. But teams develop as experience and responsibilities grow and change - do they have strengths not fully utilised? Is delegation a possibility? Are the resources available to support new ways of working? What can be used differently? How can the changing way we work be delivered?
This interactive workshop is supported by a comprehensive workbook with additional material and space for personal notes building into a personal resource for future use.
On completion managers will have:
• Identified resources needed to support new ways of working
• Assessed current resources
• Identified additional needs
• Identified training and development needs
• Considered the cost implications
• Developed an action list (to do now, items to discuss/research)