For Team Members Facing Change
Effective communication is core to today’s quality-driven business climate and technology provides a range of tools convenient, fast and readily available. We naturally use these - but when was the last time we really thought about how the team communicates?
Smaller teams, work-smarter techniques and procedures all impact on the way we work. They no longer simply respond to routine tasks but become involved in problem-solving – drawing on team experience to identify and implement efficiencies.
Being more involved, drawing on team expertise using experience to be more effective is fulfilling and worthwhile. But when was the last time you really considered the team strengths and benefits they might bring?
On completing this interactive workshop staff will:
• Understand how the role of teams is changing
• Review how the team currently communicates
• Identify key team strengths
• Consider the current work-flow – is it smooth? Are there snags?
• Understand the implications of ‘inclusivity’
• Review ‘inclusivity’ – key aspects: plus and minus
• Consider techniques for developing an inclusive team culture
• Identify any necessary team development
• Identify action points for discussion at next team meeting
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators, are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs.