For Managers and Team Leaders
Today’s business climate demands an open and flexible response to new and different ways of working. Staff are a key resource and how they adapt to new challenges reflects on both the manager and the organisation.
Encouraging teams to draw on expertise to problem-solve and work smarter not only improves overall efficiency but brings a sense of achievement – a positive motivating factor.
Not all teams are able to respond to working inclusively; for many it may be a complete culture change. This workshop addresses key issues.
On completion managers will:
• Identify the reality of ‘now’
• Review the overall team mix
• Review team communication – positive and negative
• Understand the team culture – ‘can do’ or . . .
• Identify team experience and limitations
• List a team achievement particularly proud of
• Consider a move towards inclusivity – identify a small change
• Identify key elements of implementation
• Empower the team
• Key actions
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators, are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.