Restructuring, organisational change and new ways of working are constant.
Striving to respond we work smarter to achieve, often with smaller teams, while retaining a quality of provision.
Change may appear straight-forward; in fact it can throw up unseen problems. Absorbing the impact of merging teams, new procedures, the influence of new technology or possibly relocation, all these factors may be against tight timescales limiting space to consider how best to build it all into the daily schedule.
This interactive programme led by an experienced F4C facilitator, provides an opportunity to stand back and consider the impact of how your responsibilities may have changed.
A half-day workshop, it 's an opportunity to review and consider how to be effective, personally and within the team, to changing responsibilities.
On completion of this workshop you will:
• Understand the practical meaning of resilience
• Consider the reality of change
• Identify current successful coping strategies
• Identify problem areas and possible ‘work smarter’ solutions
• Consider techniques to aid team discussion and effective working
• Consider – can less mean more?
• Identify strategies for achieving life balance
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs.