Such face-to-face conversations are never easy and managers don’t want to get it wrong. So take action now and review this important work-relationship issue.
With other managers take a half-day out to consider techniques for success. To develop a plan of action to ensure you take early steps to diffuse the problem.
Within this essential workshop you consider:
• The reality of your ‘now’
• Communication: assertiveness, effective listening, body language, etc
• Techniques for dealing with conflict
• Your team; their motivation and early signs of dispute
• How to establish the facts: is it a team or individual issue?
• Develop an appropriate strategy: pre-plan the meeting/discussion. Meet with – the team, key players or an individual?
• Keep control, establish expected outcomes
• Identify key dates for review
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators, are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs.