How managers and their teams respond to new challenges will reflect on departmental outcomes and wider inter-company perception. A positive response benefits departments, supports and empowers teams to achieve in evolving business climates.
This practical, interactive workshop provides managers with a rare opportunity to stand back and review with other managers the reality of constant change. On completion managers will:
• Reflect on the reality of change, personally and for teams
• Understand the importance of embracing change and planning
• Identify the critical skills to manage successful change
• Consider how to effectively communicate change
• Understand the importance of personal and team response to change
• Recognise key aspects for success: team engagement, motivation and empowerment
• Identify strategies to support and empower teams to work ‘inclusively’
• Recognise the importance of personal resilience
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs. Workshops run from 0930 – 1230 hrs at convenient A12 Essex locations allowing an afternoon return to the workplace. MM workshops are £150, L&D £95 +VAT per person inclusive of all materials and workbook.
Call Di or Owen on 01206 506100 to talk about the possible